Speed dating prince george bc juanita bynum dating
Four industrial properties—a gas plant, sulfur processing plant, coal mine, and pulp mill—became exclaves of the district as they incorporated to receive municipal services.
The railway station in Little Prairie was completed in 1959 and named after Chetwynd, who had died two years earlier. Chetwynd became the community's official name on 1 July 1959.
A rail line branches off in three directions: northward to Fort St.
John, east to Dawson Creek, and west through the Rockies to Prince George.
Carved out of an ancient floodplain, the small terrace upon which Chetwynd is situated lies in the northern foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
Once used as a grazing spot by nomadic Aboriginals, the terrace was farmed by settlers until it was developed into a town.